IOLC is a not-for-profit community organization and a united attempt to organize, facilitate and promote various philanthropic and cultural activities in Lancaster county. Our goal is to foster a positive and enjoyable environment of happiness by creating a spirit of giving.
- Creating cultural awareness by organizing various events thereby promoting Indian culture, heritage and traditions
- Providing support for new families moving into the area
- Getting the children of the community involved in various cultural and philanthropic activities, thereby providing them with valuable enrichment experiences
- Promoting networking among members of the community
- Becoming a valuable community resource